PRIVACY NOTICES • CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS
In compliance with article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L. facilitates the following information in relation to the processing of personal data provided by its Clients and / or Suppliers:
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- ºIdentity of the Responsible: CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L.
- CIF: B50590017
- Mailing address: Camino de Uba, 61. 20014 Donostia-San Sebastián
- Commercial Register: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Zaragoza, folio 98, volume 1628, sheet Z-13621, 2nd inscription.
- Telephone: 943 459 092 – 943 456 399
- Tourism Company Registration Number: H-SSS-592
- Email: email@example.com
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DOES CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L. THE PERSONAL DATA THAT FACILITATES US?
CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L. treats the personal data of its Clients / Suppliers for accounting, fiscal and administrative purposes.
HOW LONG WILL CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L. THE FACILITATED PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept while the established contractual and / or commercial relationship is maintained.
On the other hand and for commercial purposes, the personal data included in the books, documentation and supporting documents concerning the company’s business activity will be kept for 6 years from the last entry made in the books, in accordance with the Commercial Code.
For tax purposes, the necessary data will be kept during the 4-year limitation period established in the General Tax Regulation 2/2005 of Gipuzkoa.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L. FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
The legal bases for the treatment of your personal data by CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L. They are:
The execution of the contract or contracts, if applicable, signed with CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L.
The satisfaction of the legitimate interest of CHATE AND PINARILLOS HOSTALES, SL, with respect to the processing of data relating to individual businessmen referred to this condition, and to the treatment of the minimum professional contact data of the Clients / Suppliers’ staff organized in the form of legal company.
Compliance with legal obligations applicable to CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L. derived from mercantile and tax legislation.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE THEIR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data may be communicated by CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L. to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
To the Tax Administration, for the fulfillment of tax obligations.
To the banking entities that correspond to the management of payments and collections.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The interested party may exercise the following rights in relation to their personal data:
To exercise any of the rights indicated in sections a-g, the interested party may write to:
CHATE Y PINARILLOS HOSTALES, S.L.
Atn. Responsible for Data Protection
Way of Uba, 61. 20014 Donostia-San Sebastián
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
1. What cookies are and why we use them.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded into the user´s device, when trying to access certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the browsing done from that equipment.
Cookies allow that web to carry out tasks such as storing and retrieving information about the user’s decisions and habits. We make use of them to customize the user’s experience with our website, and to facilitate their browsing.
Further information about what cookies are and how they operate is available on the Wikipedia page (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(informática)).
2. What type of cookies does this web page use?
According to their persistence, cookies may be divided up into two types: persistent cookies and session cookies. The former expire according to when their goal is met, or when they are manually cleared. The latter expire when the user closes the browser.
According to their purpose, cookies may also be classified in:
· Performance cookies: this type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, for which you do not need to configure the service again, every time you browse it. This type includes the following operations:
- Volume adjustment of video or sound players.
- Video broadcasting speed compatible with your browser.
· Geolocalization cookies: these Cookies are used to find out in which country the user is when requesting a website or service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and it is only used in assisting to adapt the content to the user´s location.
· Registration Cookies: these Cookies are generated once the user has been registered or has subsequently opened a session, and are used to identify him on the web and services with the following goals:
Keep the user identified in such a way that, if he closes a website or service, the browser or the computer, and he wants to go back later on, he will stay identified, thus making it easier to navigate, without having to identify himself again. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks the “Exit” bottom, so that Cookie is eliminated, and the user will need to start a new session to be identified next time he enters the web.
Check that the user is authorized to have access to certain services.
Additionally, some services can use connectors from third parties such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user signs up into a service with credentials from a social network or a third-party identification system, he is giving authorization to store a persistent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees access to the web until expired. The user can erase this cookie and deny access to the web by means of social networks or third-party identification systems by updating their preferences on the specified social network.
· Analytic Cookies: Each time a user visits a web or a service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics and others) generates an analytic cookie in the user’s device. This cookie, which is only generated in the visit, will help in future visits to this company´s services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main goals to meet are:
- To allow for the browsing users´anonymous identification through the “Cookie” (identifying browsers and devices, not people) and, therefore, the approximate entering of the number of visitors and their time trends.
- To anonymously identify the most visited content areas, and so, those most appealing to users.
- To know whether the visit is made by a new or a returning user.